Sunday, May 2, 2010

Two Long #2

I wanted to make my 2nd "Two Long" post something controversial. I decided to list my 2 favorite underwear models! Yes, I realized this could take a lot of research and time, but I was able to skip all of that because I already had two of them in mind!

Marsie can correct me if I am not remembering this right - but I think this was one of those rare mornings when the kids wake up before the parents, get themselves dressed(well, put shoes on, anyway) and head out back for a day of fun. I know this was in Albuquerque, but I'm not sure how old they were. At least this time wasn't as surprising as the time Nate and Liesel work up early and decided to shred a few heads of lettuce and spread it all over the living room to feed their imaginary pet bunnies. Ahhh, memories...




2 comments:

Hanne said...

AWESOME! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Sallybee said...

Too cute!!