Sunday, June 29, 2008

Elora's Loving Nature

Elora was so happy riding along while dragging this doll's head on the floor at our friends house the other day. It was quite disturbingly, funny. Umm... do you think I am going to need to watch her closely when the new baby is born! She really does love baby dolls though and is usually very soft and gentle with them. She also is quite entranced when she sees a real baby. She is such a loving little thing. She give the best, tight hugs. I am always amazed how strong she can squeeze for being such a tiny, skinny little thing. She hadn't been to Nursery for three weeks with being sick and Stake Conference one week. She was so excited to go today. She ran in and went right to her teacher and gave her a hug! She LOVES nursery. She is always asking me "Toys, Class?"

1 comment:

Sallybee said...

When I was a little girl I got so upset cause my sister would throw her doll around the room. I was only 5 but thought she needed to practice being a Mom. Elora is so adorable.