Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby Number 5?



We are all (especially Nathaniel!) very excited that we will be having a baby BOY this fall! Nathaniel feels like he has waited forever to get a brother! He is so cute about it looking for names in the baby name book. He just beams with happiness whenever we talk about the baby boy.

And I don't know why but I like the idea of beginning and ending our family with a boy. The baby is due November 3rd.

While I was sitting helping Liesel at the piano the other day Elora climbed up on the chair behind me and she is such a little monkey and climbs all over us all the time and so I didn't notice her at first saying over and over "Baby?... Baby?" while lifting up my shirt looking at my back. When I finally noticed what she was doing I pointed to my portruding belly and told her that no the baby is in here. She let out a big laugh as if so relieved to have finally found the baby and patted my tummy saying "Baby...Baby."

5 comments:

Windy said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Peter sometimes tells me that he wishes I would have another baby so that he could get a baby brother. Poor kid - that dream will never come true.

Margo said...

Congrats, guys! That is really exciting. So glad you finally updated your blog. We've been wondering what you've been up to. Now I understand why you hadn't updated it before now - you've probably been way too tired! :)

Dacia said...

Congratulations!! Ethan wishes he could have a brother too. I'm so excited for you guys. Your family has grown and your kids are so cute!

Trisha said...

Congratulations you guys!!!
Your kiddos have sure grown a lot. It’s great seeing/hearing what’s going on with your family.

Daniel Coleman said...

Boys rule!

OK, that was kinda juvenile, but congrats again, and good luck with the last trimester!